The second phase of Marina Plaza Residence offers the discerning home buyer a choice of beautiful apartments with beautiful outlooks, yet without a luxury price tag. All properties have beautiful, unobstructed sea and countryside views – even those on the ground floor.
There are 1 and 2 bedroom apartments as well as 3 bedroom duplex apartments. Every apartment has its own independent entrance. Each apartment building consists of just 6 properties. There are 8 buildings of 6 apartments; a total of 48 properties. Set in a spacious countryside development, close to the Marina Road, the most sought-after area of Didim Altinkum, Marina Residence is sure to appeal to those looking for low density properties in a peaceful, picturesque setting.
Marina Plaza Residence Phase 2 will complete at the end of 2012. Phase 1 is complete and almost sold out (although there are a few key ready apartments available). Prospective buyers can see the developer’s standard of work, design and finish. In fact, it is possible to stay at Marina Plaza Residence on a ‘try before you buy’ basis, in a lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, ground floor apartment. Please enquire for further details.
Marina Plaza Residence Phase 2 begins construction in September 2011 and will complete by the end of 2012. Phase 2 offers 48 spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom properties, all with separate entrances, set around a large pool area. The accommodation is low density, meaning no high rise or crowded apartments. Marina Plaza is a select development. There are small roads on four sides of the development. There is car parking outside the development walls.
Each apartment has its own separate entrance so there is not the feel of living in an apartment building. The whole setting is in a peaceful neighbourhood just a short drive from Didim’s historic Greek Temple of Apollon, the ancient town of Didyma, Didim town centre, Altinkum resort centre – famous for its golden sand beaches as well as lively nightlife; Didim’s Aqua Park and of course, the 45Km of sandy beaches around the Didim peninsular.
In Marina Plaza Residence Phase 2, there are four types of apartment design:
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom – 55.20m2 - £30,000 - £32,000
2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms – 75.30m2 - £49,000
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms – 87.40m2 - £53,000
3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom duplexes – 119.70m2 - £69,000
All properties will be completed with designer interiors, fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms.
Flexible payment terms are available.
Building specifications include:
- All properties are FREEHOLD with 10 year builders warranty
- Development perimeter wall to ensure that the gardens remain private
- Irrigated and illuminated gardens and communal areas
- All properties are designed to comply with European Construction Standards
- Reinforced concrete foundations and earthquake resistant build standards
- Electrical installation including socket points, light switches, cabling for interior and exterior ceiling and wall lights, to comply with Turkish standards and regulations
- Interior plumbing works and drainage works in PVC, to comply with Turkish standards and regulations.
- Flooring throughout – ceramic tiles polished to a marble effect
- Wall tiling – ceramic tiles in kitchen and bathrooms
- UPVC double glazed windows and balcony doors
- Triple bolting steel front doors
- Mosquito screens fitted to all windows
- Pre-installation for digital TV platforms, telephone and broadband internet services
- Sockets for TV, telephone and data
- Fitted kitchen equipped with integrated sink and worktops, with kitchen units beneath and mixer taps
- Bathroom sanitary fittings in white porcelain (WC, sink, bath / shower) with mixer taps and extractor fans
- Interior carpentry including white internal doors with chrome, steel or brass handles
- Hot water boiler
- Pre-installation for air conditioning in every room.
The first class facilities at Marina Plaza include:
- Fitness centre and gym (underground)
- Sauna and shower room (underground)
- Sun bathing terraces around the pool
- Large designed pool area – away from the properties
- Super-large gardens area
- Communal BBQ area
- Children's play area
- On-site café and bar area
- Mini-market on site
- All facilities are run and managed by the developer to maintain quality and service.
All information contained was correct at the time of being issued by the developer (July 2011). The developer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. The images contained are artist impressions and the final products may differ slightly from the images contained.